Pinterest

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Color Challenge Card


Today's card features unusual colors for a floral design.  The colors at the Color Throwdown challenge are black, brown and white.  

.  


I started with vintage style background paper layered on black paper from the Prima Printery Collection 6x6 paper pad.  


Next, I added the decorative papers to a 110 lb. brown cardstock from Park Lane.  I love the professional feel you get from heavy weight cardstock.


Next, I cut several leaves from different dies.  I layered the black leaves over the white diecuts.



I used tacky glue to adhere the white silk flower onto the leaves.


I cut a skinny hello from a piece of black glossy cardstock and attached it to a diecut brown rectangle.  I love how the different colors turned out.


5 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous . . . everything about it, perfection:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! LOVE that big flower and the word die-cut! Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete