Pinterest

Saturday, December 29, 2018

New Crochet Projects





I made this baby blanket for my granddaughter, Lilly.  I wanted it to be soft, so I used Caron Simply Soft yarn in four colors.  The wave pattern is based on Summer Mist Throw by Crafty Crystal.  I alternated the waves with stripes, based on my own interpretation.  I also added a decorative edge on the sides at the end.  I love how the colors turned out.


This boho scarf was made using lots of leftovers.  The yarn I used varied in thickness, material and type.  I did not use a pattern and it was fun to make it up as I went along, based on how much of a scrap of yarn I had.  My daughter Victoria made the pom poms for the edges.  The colors and texture turned out beautifully.


This is some stunning yarn I found at a yarn store in Eureka Springs, AR.  I do not have any plans for this yarn yet, but I hope to find a project for some of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment