Pinterest

Saturday, December 23, 2017

Masculine Birthday Card


I created this birthday card for my dad.  I started with watercolor paper and used Deco foil gel over a geometric stencil.  It takes several hours for the gel to dry, but when it does, you can add foil for a beautiful look.  Next, I used spray ink from Lindy's Stamp Gang to color the background.  I added die cut gears and a stamped sentiment.

I am entering this card in the latest card challenge at Stamp Ink Paper.  The theme is say no to Christmas. 

2 comments:

  1. Very cool masculine card! The background with the deco foil is super pretty and love the die cut gears! Thanks so much for joining us at Stamp, Ink, Paper for our two week challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. What an awesome look you get with the foil and I agree with Tina. Very cool. Thanks for joining us this week at Stamp, Ink, Paper and Happy New Year. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete