Pinterest

Friday, December 22, 2017

Christmas Botanical Card


This is the final card in my botanical print series.  I thought this red and white flower made a perfect Christmas card.  I added red and white flowers and green sprig diecuts.  The green background layer is made using Brushos and spray inks.  I used a layer of gilded vellum over red polka dotted cardstock.  I hope my sister likes it.

I am entering this card in the Christmas card challenge at Christmas Card Throwdown.  The theme is from Oct. 2012, diecuts.  

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful festive card you made :-)) I like the colours you use.
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown, Andreja DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is lovely and the papers really suit all the flowers and foliage. Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of detail and great techniques used.

    Thank you for joining our Christmas Card Throwdown challenge.

    Gill DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous card. I simply adore all those amazing layers! Thank you for joining us at Christmas Card Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank for your very good article.! i always enjoy & read the post you are sharing!

    soy'vvow]oN

    ReplyDelete