Pinterest

Thursday, March 5, 2015

"B" is for Beautiful Babies Challenge



The new challenge at Alphabet Challenges is "B" for Beautiful Babies.  I chose a girlie pink card, because a friend of mine is expecting a girl this month.  I distressed the background paper and inked it up a little.  The baby carriage vintage print is from an ephemera pack that I have had forever.  The pink foil border is a vintage German Dresden piece.  These are always so hard to find, but sometimes The Speckled Egg has them.  They have fantastic vintage "stuff".  Stop by Alphabet Challenges to see what the design team has created.  We want to see your creations too.

7 comments:

  1. So pretty. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous baby card Jennifer, I love that foil flower border!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby card Jennifer, I love that foil flower border!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous baby card Jennifer, I love that foil flower border!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful baby card design.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete