Pinterest

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Anything but a Card



The latest challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is to make "Anything but a Card".  I chose a tag that I designed in Silhouette Studio software and then cut with my Cameo machine.  I wanted it to be shaped a little like a dress form and the lace on the bottom reminds me of a dress.  The bird cutout is something I traced and I love the little flourish cutout in the middle.  I created this tag as a custom order for a customer in Texas.  She has a darling clothing and gift boutique.  Stop by Ruby's and show us your creation.




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, I love the fact it's all die cuts and embellishments. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful! Love the spring-like colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dress form tag! Love the romantic frilly look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous layers and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...looks so awesome, dearie!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete