Pinterest

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

For the One You Love


The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is to create something for the one you love.  I chose this romantic, vintage bird image and added lace and a punched border from Martha Stewart.  I used distress paint on the edges and an antique copper corner filigree that we carry in our store, Dry Gulch Beads.  The bird image is layered on a diecut that I cut with my CraftRobo.  The pearl gems finish it off.  Be sure to stop by Ruby's to see the other Design Team creations and to show us what you make. 

5 comments:

  1. A fantastic vintage card, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany, Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this vintage card. Great design and I like the distressed edges, lace and velvet ribbon.

    Hope you´re enjoying your week!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is so beautiful.hugs x

    ReplyDelete