Pinterest

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Spiffy Snowman


Our new challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges is to create something with a snowman.  I chose a K & Co. diecut that I altered with a little snowy embossing powder and glitter.  My favorite part of the card is the watercolor background.  I started by stamping snowflakes with Staz-On ink onto watercolor paper.  Then I added Distress Stain and added lots of water.  I love the soft look of the blended colors.  I also embossed the edges and corners with a little snowy embossing powder.  The bottom punched border was super hard to photograph because it is holographic cardstock.  Be sure and show us your snowman creation and check out our sponsor Crafty Ribbons.  You could win a $10 voucher.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer..........Aww your card and snowman is adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jennifer, great snowman and super embellishments.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, gorgeous make....love the sparkly card & the embossed corners!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a stunning make dearie.love it.hugs x

    ReplyDelete