Pinterest

Saturday, August 9, 2014

Dry Gulch August Color Design Challenge Card


This is my entry for the August Color Design Challenge at Dry Gulch.  This was not a color palette that I would normally choose which made the challenge even more fun.  I used a painted antique copper filigree corner layered over handmade, crinkly paper.  The flower cluster has antique brass charms and a patinaed filigree flower.  I added a seed bead leaf, a butterfly charm and a resin leaf to accent the flowers.  I finished the card off with pearl gem flourishes.

I hope all of my card friends and design teamies will stop by the Dry Gulch Challenges page and show us what you can create with our Color Design Challenge.  Entries are eligible to win a $25 gift certificate to Dry Gulch and any medium is welcome.  We will have a brand new color palette for September.

 

1 comment: