Pinterest

Friday, November 22, 2013

"U" is for Umbrella



Today's challenge at the Alphabet Challenge blog is "U" for umbrella.  I chose a vintage advertisement paper for my background with a vintage postcard umbrella image on top.  I added lace over a Martha Stewart border punch and a crystal frame around the pretty umbrella.  An old fashioned cameo finishes off my card.

This was a big challenge for me, because I had absolutely no umbrella stickers, paper or embellishments.  I am amazed at the beautiful images you can find online.  Hop over to Alphabet Challenges and show us what you create using an umbrella.

I am also entering this card in:

Robyn's Fetish Challenges - Vintage Style
Brown Sugar Challenges - Anything Goes
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
A Creative Romance - Vintage Style
FabNFunky - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card for the challenge this week, I love the vintage/steam punk style.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible creation! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful inspiration with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome umbrella image and layout. Thanks so much for joining us over at Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog, good luck and hope to see you next time
    ~ Denise DT ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful job, love all the details, and umbrellas, very nicely done, my favorite is the charm, awesome!
    Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    Leanne DT@4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful vintage design. Thanks for joining us at A Creative Romance :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Thanks for joining the fun at Challenges 4 Everybody.xx

    ReplyDelete