Pinterest

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Halloween Creepiness

 
I was inspired by Oh My C.R.A.F.T.S. to create mini coffins for Halloween this year.  I found a cutter file for my CraftRobo and the kids and I cut tons of them.  I decorated this one for my mother-in-law.  I added a few stickers and black pom pom trim around the edges.  It was the perfect gift box for a pair of earrings.
 

 
This was the creepy card I made for her to go with the coffin.  I found the ticket images on Etsy at Iralamija's shop.  They have tons of vintage image files.  The black lace was perfect.  The bat and creepy bannet stickers are both from Jolees - they make the most detailed designs.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome. I am sure she loved the earrings and the cute coffin they came in. Thanks for stopping by. So glad you were inspired to make these cute little coffins. They are fun to make and so many ways to decorate them. Once again, Thank You for stopping over at OhMyScraps. Enjoy your fall and hope your seasons are filled with many more fun filled days of craftiness.
    OhMyScraps~S`andra V.
    http://OhMyScraps2U.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete