Pinterest

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Square Challenge Card


This week's challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is to create something with squares.  I chose a square shaped card and added square shaped matting for my pretty little bird which is a diecut from K & Co.  I even found square shaped gems.  I love the trim - the colors were perfect.  All of the paper is from my new paper stack by My Mind's Eye.  Join us at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges.


I had some leftovers and decided to whip up another bird card.  Sometimes simple is good.



3 comments:

  1. Great card, lovely bird and I love the trim you used! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hun, i love your stylish card so much!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card dearie.Love the colour combination.Fab papers, embellies and image.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete