Pinterest

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Quilled Hollyhocks Card


I love to quill flowers and the varied colors of pink are perfect.  I used a glittered vellum overlay to soften the hollyhock flower image, then I attached my quilled flowers on top of the vellum.  Quilling is a lot of fun and if you have never tried it, you should.  It is easier than it looks!

I am entering this card in this challenge:
Craft Catz - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy - Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenge - Flowers
Stamping Dragons - Flowers
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes





3 comments:

  1. Amazing card! The quilling flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Card Mania Challenges. Good luck and hope you'll join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card , love the quilling. Thanks for joining us at Stamping With the Dragon. Hugs Tina x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Quilling is beautiful. I need to learn how to do this. Thanks for sharing your awesome card with us at Stamping Dragon.
    Hugs,
    Christine Dt

    ReplyDelete