Pinterest

Sunday, November 24, 2019

R is for Ribbon Card Challenge


I am excited to participate in the R is for Ribbon Challenge at Alphabet Challenges.  Several years ago, I was a design team member for this challenge blog and I miss the projects and the talented ladies on this blog.  Be sure to check out their design inspirations.


I used my P-Touch Embellish machine to print the sentiment on red satin ribbon.  I love the elegance of the gold foil.  This machine is very easy to use.


I added patterned paper elements layered over gold foil to coordinate with the foiling on the ribbon.  The glittery holly leaves are the finishing touch.  You can find these pretty holly leaves in my Etsy store.




3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Jennifer. I'm so glad you could join us at The Alphabet Challenge so I can see previous team member's makes... Lynda DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. And - I'm going to have to check out that machine and foiling...........xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! How fun is that machine! Thanks so much for playing in our challenge at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Darlene
    ALPHABET CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

    ReplyDelete