Pinterest

Wednesday, February 21, 2018

More Hello Cards


This is my latest batch of hello cards.  I have a nice, big hello cutting die and it looks best in either black or white on these colorful backgrounds. 


For these bold cards, I began with Oxide inks in different colors.  Next, I used Bo Bunny glitter paste over stencils.  The paste does not take very long to dry and it comes in several colors.  I cut the large hello diecut from glossy black cardstock.  

  

The final card started with white embossing paste with a stencil.  Once the paste was dry, I added Magicals from Lindy's Stamp Gang mixed with water.  It was a little darker than I had intended, so I painted a layer of Finnabair magic opal acrylic paint over the top.  It gives the card an interference layer.  The hello is cut from glossy photo paper.  

2 comments:

  1. What a great set of cards! Loving all the amazing colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cards. Sometimes it is nice to just send a card for no particular reason.

    ReplyDelete