Pinterest

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Mandala Crochet-A-Long


This is my newest crochet project.  I recently discovered crochet-a-longs which seem to be pretty popular with lot of crocheters.  The idea is that everyone completes the same pattern that is released weekly (depending on the project).  For this mandala, the weekly pattern comes out on Thursdays and can be found at the Crystals and Crochet website.  I have already learned several new stitches from this project.  I chose Silky Wool yarn that I found at The Rabbit's Lair in Rogers, AR.  These aren't my normal colors, but they look pretty good together.  This is the week 1 project and I have already started on week 2.  This will be a circular blanket when it is finished.  This crochet-a-long lasts 18 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment