Pinterest

Sunday, December 21, 2014

December 2014 Tim Holtz Tag



I finally completed my December 2014 Tim Holtz tag.  This took quite awhile to finish.  I started out with the wrong color ink so I had to flip the tag and start over on the background.  As usual, I improvised on quite a few of the supplies.  Even though it seems like I have a zillion Tim Holtz products, I never seem to have the right materials.  I think it turned out fairly close to the inspiration tag.  I like the stitching around the edge - what a great way to attach clear things.  The biggest challenge was the pine sprigs.  I do not have that die, so I found a picture and traced it in Silhouette software.  After I cleaned it up, I cut it with my CraftRobo.  I do not have the deer cutting die either, but I found a slightly smaller chipboard deer in my stash.  The winter and the wishes sentiments also came from my CraftRobo cutter.  I added a snowflake filigree from Dry Gulch to finish it off.  Hopefully I can complete every tag next year.


2 comments:

  1. Adorable tag, I love it!!! You should enter in the Loves Rubberstamps Challenge, lots of prizes to win!!!

    ReplyDelete