Pinterest

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Stamped Bird Tag


Our new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is to create something with stamping.  It can be hand stamped or digital.  I chose to hand stamp my background with a lace patterned rubber stamp.  I added lace, crystal gems and a chipboard birdcage.  The bird is a kraft colored cutout that I inked to bring out the design.  I topped the tag off with hand dyed vintage seam binding ribbon.  Stop by Ruby's and see what our talented design team created and be sure to show us your stamped project.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love the crown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Jennifer and the crown is brilliant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this Tag is so stylish!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty.Great stamping too.

    ReplyDelete