Pinterest

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Traditional Red and Green


 
This month's challenge at Sparkles Christmas Challenges is to create something using your favorite colors.  My favorite Christmas colors are the traditional red and green.  I have used a K & Co. snowman diecut and vintage looking crinkle ribbon.  I added a crystal gem corner and a Tim Holtz pin with dangling charms.  I added the "25" to the enamel charm using rubons.  Our sponsor for this challenge is Marianne Designs.  The prize is two dies and she has tons of creative ideas on her website.  Be sure to stop by Sparkles and show us your favorite colors.


5 comments:

  1. Great card Jennifer, love all your embellishments and super colour choice.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jennifer, love the colours and embellies
    Have a great weekend
    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Jennifer and the image is gorgeous beautifully presented too hope your enjoying your day xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jennifer, this card is over the top! I absolutely LOVE it. Your Snowman is too cute. I've never seen a snowman with a shovel in hand. He made me giggle! He looks as though he is ready for a big snow storm. Maybe he plans on "making" friends! Have a most wonderful month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really lovely card dearie.Great colour combo.Such attention to detail.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete