Pinterest

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Vintage Lady Card


The new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is "Ladies".  I chose to use a vintage image of a lady that I found on a Coke calendar magnet.  This calendar was from 1994 and the image looks like it is from a vintage postcard.  I added lace (of course) and red ribbon roses on the side.  The background is a lace diecut layered on green cardstock over black polka dot cardstock.  I finished the card with crystal and pearl gems and felt and crocheted flowers.  These bold tones are not my usual colors, but I enjoyed making it.  Join us at Ruby's and show us your creation.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is sheer elegance.Gorgeous card dearie.Hugs Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous image and card! Love the colors you used. thanks for the warm welcome to Ruby's Rainbow DT!

    ReplyDelete