Pinterest

Monday, March 24, 2014

Seems a Little Sketchy Card

 
The current challenge at Seems a Little Sketchy is this new sketch.
 
 
I used the digi image Forget Me Not from Aurora Wings.  I used Distress markers because I love the soft, worn out colors you get with them.  I added diecut flowers from K & Co. and a brass corner filigree from www.drygulch.com.  I piece of vintage lace and pearl gem swirls finish the card.  Be sure to show us your creation using this sketch to be eligible for a prize from our sponsor Aurora Wings.
 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jennifer.........Simply gorjess is your card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer, this is very pretty! Love the vintage feel of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute...love it Jennifer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pretty card such gentle colours very nice
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete