Pinterest

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Flowers in a Pot Card


 
I was inspired to create a flower themed card by both these new flower pot stickers from K & Co. and the flowers blooming on my porch. I think I managed to come up with shabby chic style with the fibers and lace. 



This was my inspiration pile. I used my new Martha Stewart border punch and my new Teresa Collins Fabrications paper pad.  I am entering this card in the following:

Pile It On - Shabby Chic
The Hobby House - Anything Goes
Sister Act - Anything Goes
Stamping with the Dragon - Anything Goes




3 comments:

  1. thank you so much for joining us for our very first challenge at the Hobby House
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at the Hobby House for our first challenge! Good luck and hope to see you again soon! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are fun stickers, I haven't seen them before. they make a great card. thanks for sharing this with us at Pile It On.

    ReplyDelete