Pinterest

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Tracing with the Cameo


I have been having a ton of fun with my new Cameo cutting machine.  Thanks to numerous helpful blogs, my sister and I have learned some very useful tips and tricks.  One series of YouTube videos called Tracing without Tears, by Clever Someday, is especially helpful. You can find more helpful Cameo information on her blog.  

The first picture is a screen shot of a flower image that I liked.  Following the instructions in the videos, I was able to very easily trace the image and cut it within a matter of minutes.  My daughter took the negative pieces from the cutout and arranged them into her own flower - the red one on the right.  I have big plans for my new cards and I am pretty sure everyone of them will have a diecut somewhere.











1 comment:

  1. Jennifer is amazing what you can find out on the blogs and get lots of help from fellow bloggers your image is so lovely too great video tutorials and so helpful xx

    ReplyDelete