Pinterest

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Masculine Card Challenge



Our new challenge at Ruby's Rainbow Challenges is to make a masculine birthday card.  This one will be for my dad when his birthday rolls around.  I started with a torn page from an old dictionary and added an inked tag covered with vintage inspired tickets.  The baker's twine actually covers up where I tore the tag, but you really can't tell.  I added a few metal embellishments and I thought the shield was manly.  Stop by and show us your masculine creation at Ruby's. 

4 comments:

  1. I love your stylish card so much, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your Dad will love this card. Love the vintage feel.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous masculine card; love the torn dictionary page. Hugs

    ReplyDelete