Pinterest

Friday, January 19, 2018

Diecuts Galore!


I had some fun cutting diecuts with the Vagabond recently.  I discovered that tiny leaves look amazing when cut from either foil/mirror or glittered cardstock.  My girls have cut quite a few sheets for me so I now have a stash ready to go.





This is a card made using the coppery foil leaves and a Bister background I made.  If you like to watercolor, you should try Bister powders.  They are little jars of happiness in the form of powdered watercolors with wood stains.  They are similar to Brushos and Ken Oliver's Color Bursts, but Bister powders have antique tones.   You can find them at I Brake for Stamps.



A card maker can never, ever have too many cutting dies. The branch with leaves is the die I used for the card above.

2 comments:

  1. It's always good to have a stash ready to go. I do love that antique-looking background.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorraine. I love the Bister powders because of the antique tones.

      Delete